Privly accepted to Google Summer of Code 2014
Are you a student in need a summer internship? Interested in coding for Privly for the summer and getting paid by Google? Privly has been accepted as a mentoring organization for Google Summer of Code again!
What's in it for applicants
- Google will pay you 5,500 USD if you complete the internship successfully
- You'll get great experience working with an open source project
- You get to choose the project you work on, so you get to work on something you love
- You'll get a mentor for the summer
How to apply
- Make sure you're eligible: Google Summer of Code FAQ
- Check out our ideas page and find one that matches your interests -or- read the wiki and come up with an idea of your own!
- Get connected! We're here to help and the best way to be successful is to get in touch with us. Join the Privly Development Mailing list, #privly on irc.freenode.net, @Privly on twitter, and visit the Privly Facebook page.
- Read the guidelines and prepare a project idea.
- Submit your application to the Google Summer of Code website before March 21.
Tip for Privly newcomers
New to Privly? Check out our How to Get Started Guide.