Agenda - Thursday May 24th 2012
Here's the agenda for our IRC meeting scheduled for Thursday May 24th 5pm Pacific [UTC - 7]. We'll try to keep the meeting to 1 hour.
"Open Floor" mean that everyone should say something about this item.
- (Open floor) Identify yourself on your IRC name, link to your people page if you have one.
- (Open floor) Each participant will say ~2 sentences about each thing. We'll try to keep this part short and sweet.
- Status Updates: Tell us what you're working on right now.
- Blocking: Tell us if there's anything that's blocking you and who may be able to help you overcome that blocking issue.
- (Open floor) Proposed issue tags: http://www.privly.org/content/issue-tags
- Any changes to the tags before we adopt them?
- Sean's Update
- Jesse Hostetler's update
- Encryption library progress
- Balaji Athreya's update
- Mode control with message passing progress
- (Open floor) Code style guide suggestions
- Technical Advisory Board Nomination - People may nominate individuals to serve as advisers in a particular area of expertise. This week we will float names, which we will vote on next week. Try to suggest people you have personal contacts with, as you may be asked to approach them.
- (Open floor) Each participant will say ~2 sentences about each thing.
- Plan for next week: What are you planning on working on in the next week?
- Priorities: In your opinion, what do you think are the top priority issues for Privly?
- Sean: Discussion about the three primary modes of operation:
- Automatic and Passive?
- Automatic and Deactivated?
- Passive and Deactivated?
- Open discussion about Privly development and paths forward